Sunday, August 3, 2014

ode to helenjane


Today i felt so grateful to my mother
so i went up to her and hugged her and told her
that she is on of the most beautiful women i have ever set eyes on
and then to specify i told her she has possibly the nicest nose in the world (which is true, unfortunately i didn't get her nose though)

And she told me to check my eyesight (it's still perfect thankfully despite all the time spent doing computer assignments)

But it's true
she is one of the most beautiful women

In the past week she planned a birthday surprise for me and stayed up till half past twelve with me to help me organise my citations for my H3 and bought me bread and honey 
i don't know if i'll ever be such a good mother to my kids

it's like the concept of justice doesn't exist for my mother in a good way
she doesn't see life in realpolitik 
she sees life in real love

No comments:

Post a Comment